If you would like to submit a blog post for consideration, please email [email protected]
3 Point Checklist Case Discussions
This short video is taken from a recent webinar held by Dr Hamilton Ayres for the Skin Cancer Medicine course alumni. With the help of real-life cases, the experienced skin cancer doctor explains how to use the 3 Point Checklist to diagnose skin lesions.
The program includes theory and surgical practical sessions on:
- Skin anatomy and histology
- Diagnosis with dermoscopy
- Benign and malignant skin lesions
- Melanoma management
- Topical treatment options
- punch and shave biopsies
- Elliptical excisions and suturing
- Workflow and medicare billing
Our team of industry leaders and experienced skin cancer doctors will guide you in your learning and skills practice throughout the weekend and beyond. Upon completion of the course, you will receive unlimited access to additional online learning resources and alumni webinars with course revisions, case discussions and Q&A with the instructors.
Skin cancer is one of the most common dermatological conditions seen in general practice – and it is not overly complex to manage if you have the right skill set. This certificate course has been specifically designed for time-poor general practitioners wishing to acquire the knowledge required to safely and confidently diagnose and treat commonly encountered skin lesions.
THE CERTIFICATE COURSE IS NOW DELIVERED IN TWO FORMATS:
- Online theoretical component + one-day practical workshop: Complete the theoretical course component at your convenience online and attend a one-day practical workshop with skills practice under supervision on a Saturday or Sunday in one of the four locations across Australia.
- Entirely online: Receive instant access to the course contents online and complete all lectures and online activities online with independent skills practice at your office/home.